Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
We are very conscious of our need to watch over our congregation both Spiritually and Physically. The Elders have met to discuss the Coronavirus pandemic and how we as Leaders of this beautiful community must lead. Our first, and unceasing order of leading is through Prayer. We must pray unceasingly! Some things you may want to offer up in prayer are: (2 Chronicles 7:12-15)
- Thanking God for the Gift of His Son, Our Lord, on the Cross.
- Thanking the Lord for His Lovingkindness, Mercies and Grace.
- Thanking God for His sovereignty and His protections in your life.
- Thanking God for His revelations to us as our Creator.
- Asking God to give us clarity and discernment for you and His Body.
- Asking God for healing of this World, Spiritually. Give us direction on how He wants you to share His love and Glory to those around you.
- Asking God for healing of this World, Physically. Give us direction on how He wants you to share His love and Glory to those around you.
- Asking God to use you as a vessel for His honor, wisdom, love, mercies and grace.
- Pray for His protection of our local body of believers and give us the strength, courage, power and discernment to love those He places in our path with a patience, joy and peace saturated in a Spirit of Love, gentleness, kindness, faithfulness and self-control.
What an awesome and glorious God we serve. I am convinced God is stirring this world and shaking it’s faith. The Wheat and the Tares frolic together in the same field, yet through trials and tribulations he gathers the faithful and calls on them to boldly stand for His Kingdom and shine His Light for others to be drawn to. God’s desire is to always draw people to Him. The absolute core institution God has created is marriage. Is He drawing marriages closer together? I pray He is. A Spiritually healthy marriage creates strong families which build strong Churches within the local community that have a powerful impact in the community they serve.
Power is found in two opposing forms, Fear and Love. Both are powerful tools used by the influence that guides them. The Body of Christ is influenced by the Holy Spirit who can only guide God’s children in Love. Perfect Love casts out Fear (1 John 4:18)
I wanted to let you all know how we, Mountain Springs Fellowship Bible Church, will respond to this trial. We will hold a Service each Sunday beginning at 10:30 AM. The Service will be Streamed on Facebook and YouTube and a recording will be posted on the website, Facebook and YouTube.
- Please stay at home if you are in a “High-risk” concern for this virus.
- Please stay at home if you have experienced a cough, cold or flu 3 days prior to the Sunday.
- Please stay at home if you are more comfortable participating in the Live Stream.
Corporate Worship and Unity is so important and you are very instrumental in it, so I pray that everyone, in a unifying Spirit will find a way to join your Church in Worshipping our Lord and Savior in one unified joyful sound to God. Please do not miss this calling and opportunity to praise and glorify God, giving thanks and honor to Him. You may also do online offerings if so led.
Blessings to all… please do not hesitate to reach out if you have a need… and please do not hesitate to love your neighbors, sharing the Love of Christ with them!
Pastor James Reid
Mountain Springs Fellowship Bible Church